Rob “Burns” Roy
½ oz Sweet Vermouth
3 dashes of Orange Bitters
2 oz of Blended Whiskey
- Smoke your glass on oak wood, letting the glass sit for 30 seconds.
- In a glass beaker, add the above ingredients, and then ice.
- Stir the ingredients and ice for at least 20 rotations.
- Once combined, strain into your smoked glass.
How to Smoke Your Glass
- Use a Butane Culinary grade torch to light the surface of your choice of wood on fire for 5—10 seconds.
- Cover the flame with a cocktail glass.
- Turn off the torch. Let the glass sit for at least 30 seconds to ensure full saturation of smoke.
- Fill glass with cocktail, add Ice, garnish and serve.
Warning: Torch will be hot. Please exercise caution and place on non-flammable surface after use.