We the North Whiskey Sour
½ oz maple syrup
1 oz lemon
2—3 dashes Angostura Bitter
1 egg white
2 oz High Rye Bourbon
- Smoke your glass on Cherry wood, letting the glass sit for at least 30 seconds.
- In a shaker tin, add the egg white, maple syrup and lemon juice. Than add 2 oz of
- Add ice to the shaker tin, and shake until the outside is frosted.
- Strain and discard ice, than shake again without ice.
- Double strain into your smoked glass.
- Let rest and than add a couple drops of Angostura Bitters on top, and swirl with straw.
How to Smoke Your Glass
- Use a Butane Culinary grade torch to light the surface of your choice of wood on fire for 5—10 seconds.
- Cover the flame with a cocktail glass.
- Turn off the torch. Let the glass sit for at least 30 seconds to ensure full saturation of smoke.
- Fill glass with cocktail, add Ice, garnish and serve.
Warning: Torch will be hot. Please exercise caution and place on non-flammable surface after use.